Atlanta Kitchen is hiring Production Managers for its 1st and 2nd Shifts. Countertop Manufacturing Plant experience is required.
The Production Manager has responsibility for the daily facility manufacturing operations. This position reports directly to the General Manager. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with Management, Sales and the Manufacturing Team and will manage the work environment and schedule of operations to attain the Company Goals and Objectives.
• Manage the production process and staff, including fabrication/polishing, saw operators and QC staff.
• Collect saw sheets from day before and compare to new saw sheet. Update sheets as needed and give new cut schedule to all operators.
• Create saw schedule by routing all production files to the appropriate machine. Manage, assign and provide schedule to CNC operators.
• Calculate square footage production numbers for prior day/shift and provide to assigned staff for updating.
• Check all machines/equipment to ensure proper material is at each station and the correct job is being cut. Chase down any missing pieces or processes.
• Work along CAD Team and materials handlers to ensure proper material is being assigned to each operator/saw.
• Track and document progress on all internal remakes.
• Update DWMR with internal remakes and QC numbers.
• Help any and all shop team members with any needs that they may have.
• Payroll, keep up with employee hours and approve all time by 10am every Monday morning.
• Attend safety call every other Thursday. Conduct and submit safety audit every month.
• Maintain stocked shop supplies and order as needed.
• Other duties as assigned
• A Bachelor’s degree in Business or Manufacturing or related field is required
• Minimum of 10+ year’s work experience in a granite/stone manufacturing business
• Management/Supervisory experience is required
• Position requires highly advanced MS Excel skills
• Attention to detail
• Focused on safety
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written required. Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
This position has supervisory responsibilities over the plant/production staff