ReStore Assistant Sales Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The ReStore Assistant Sales Manager supports Atlanta Habitat’s mission by serving as a point of contact for donors and customers, representing Atlanta Habitat for Humanity as well as the ReStore.
Positions hours are Tuesday – Saturday, 9:30 am – 6 pm.
· Serve as the staff lead on Saturdays
· Interact positively with donors and customers
· Assist with the retail operation, including operating the Point of Sale (POS) system and making sales
· Support donation procurement
· Provide superior customer service to donors and customers
· Following all store policies and procedures
· Support the ReStore in reaching annual goals
Education and Experience
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of three years of retail sales experience.
- Retail experience with construction or building materials and/or hardware preferred.
- Some management experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Problem solving skills and ability to professionally communicate difficult messages to customers, volunteers, and staff when needed.
- Knowledge of fair market values of new and used building materials.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, perform heavy manual tasks, work standing or walking for a full workday, and be capable of performing outside duties under all weather conditions.
- Ability to operate POS system with proficiency.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to coordinate volunteers with a wide range of skills and abilities.
- Good computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook). Internet research skills a plus.
This position is classified full-time exempt, with a minimum 40 hours per week. Regular workdays for this position are Tuesdays through Saturdays. Flexibility in scheduling is required, including working occasional hours outside of regular store hours. Candidates must have a valid driver's license and a good driving record. A full benefits package is offered including employer subsidized health insurance, paid time off (PTO) and a retirement savings plan with employer matching.
How to Apply: Please no walk-ins, phone calls or faxes. Apply on Indeed. Only candidates meeting all position requirements will be considered. More information about Atlanta Habitat for Humanity may be found on our website www.atlantahabitat.org. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Atlanta Habitat is a Drug-Free Workplace. This position is subject to a criminal background and credit check, periodic DMV checks for driving record and valid driver’s license, and drug and alcohol testing. We reserve the right to make employment contingent upon successful completion of all checks and testing.
Equal Opportunity Employment Policy: Atlanta Habitat is dedicated to a policy of equal opportunity. We will give fair and equal treatment to all employees and applicants for employment. It is the policy of Atlanta Habitat to prohibit discrimination or harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, gender identity, family medical history or genetic information, religion, sex, disability, familial status, pregnancy, national origin, marital status, age, sexual orientation, past or present military status, receipt of public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all employment practices and personnel actions, including compensation, recruitment, training, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement.
Atlanta Habitat for HumanityWhy Work Here?
Fantastic and cohesive work environment, as well as an organization that thrives on helping others find their dream home!
5626 Old National HwyCollege Park, GA
RetailView all jobs at Atlanta Habitat for Humanity