Our firm has been passionate about developing high capacity leadership and preparing individuals to become future business owners and leaders, since its inception in 2012.
We are seeking high capacity leaders with excellent organizational, people and development skills. The ultimate goal for this role is to prepare individuals to become leaders that will be successful at leading or owning a business. This one-year program starts with learning the basics of our marketing and sales and progresses to overseeing all aspects of the business and ensure operational excellence, including responsibilities in finance and leadership development. This is an exciting opportunity to partner with both a local business owner and learn the ins and the outs of the marketing business. At the end of the one-year program, individuals with the skills acquired will be fully equipped to pursue their dream job and/or to run their own branch in Atlanta or in a part of the country they choose! Our firm likes to promote from within when selecting all of its operators.
- Learn all facets of the business by rotating through each area (sales, recruiting, administration...)
- Lead shifts with teams of up to 2-5 people
- Create and implement operational and structural systems
- Ensure the community engagement is exceptional through excellence in communication, knowledge of products, customer experience etc..
- Perform daily Operational, Financial, and Human Resource responsibilities
- Ensure we meet all of our retailers standards
Core Values / Skills Required:
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Ability to be optimistic in adversity
- Teachable and humble, willing to do whatever is required for the business
- Ability to adapt quickly to new tasks
- Takes initiative and passionate about all that you do
- Driven to improve and excel in all areas
- Able to put others first
- Work with purpose and urgency
- Be positive and HAVE FUN!
Employees who achieve promotions into management at ATL Events Group are:
· Highly coachable team players
· Willing to follow a proven training and support system designed to help employees achieve their goals
· Team player
· Amazing attitudes
· Looking for an amazing future
Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, quality control, assistant, secretary, public relations, summer, salesman, hotel, safety, executive assistant, summer work, communications, training, human resources, office manager, media, general, social services, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, hospitality, server, collections, bookkeeper, intern, management trainee, purchasing, full time, part time, bilingual, inventory, recruiter, counselor, travel, teaching, help desk, law enforcement, trainer, media, professional, trainee, data entry, internship, administration, new graduate, hostess, executive assistant, hostess, sales management, coordinator, cashier, medical sales, distribution, financial, manager, sports, entertainment, international, consultant, real estate, telecommunications, general, retail, business, sports, entertainment, marketing, sports marketing, customer service