Atlanta Design Group a full-service interior-design and design-build support-company seeks to hire an experienced Graphic Designer / Web Developer with experience in Graphic Design/Web Development/Marketing to manage the company’s marketing collateral, graphics and multiple websites.
Candidate will work with the company’s our Brand Managers to support, create and implement the company’s marketing plans and strategies, branding and promotion of products, creating marketing collateral, and general graphics and website development and maintenance of the company’s multiple websites.
This is an excellent opportunity to diversify your skill set and gain valuable experience in marketing, graphic design and web development. We're looking for someone who "thinks outside the box" and is excited about learning new things and having fun with what you do!
- Word Press- MUST!
- Adobe Creative Suite (a must)
- Printing Basics (bleeds, pdfs, preflight, etc.)
- Good eye for visual design
- Creative (out of the box creative thinker)
Skills considered to be a plus:
- 3D Modeling/Animation (big plus!)
- Video a big plus!
- PHP coding
After 60 days of employment you are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical Benefits- company pays 50% of the employee’s premium with child and family coverage available
- Vision and Dental
- 401K- company currently matches 3%
- Vacation- one week after six months, two weeks after one year and three weeks after three years of employment
- PTO- one week paid
- Hours- 8:00 am – 5:00 pm M-F
For immediate consideration please submit resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more about Atlanta Design Group please visit our website at www.atldesigngroup.com
No Phone Calls Please