CDL Class A Driver - Local
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Driver is responsible for maximizing sales and distribution of products to meet customer needs. He or she will unload and load products from the vehicle and verify the contents against invoices.
We have locations in Marietta,Ga and Fulton, GA
• Maximize sales and distribution of all products in each assigned account through established Company sales methods.
• All products are merchandised and handled effectively and efficiently.
• Performs the route administrative procedures accurately and legibly.
• Operates all Company vehicles in a safe, courteous manner and obeys all traffic regulations and Company safety policies.
• Demonstrates effective customer service skills.
• Understands and complies with all Atlanta Beverage Company policies and procedures and actively supports the company’s mission and vision
• Accurately performs any other duties as assigned to ensure an efficient workflow.
• Must be able to read, count, and accurately do simple math.
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers and co-workers.
• Ability to comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
• Requires the ability to work independently, exercising sound judgment and initiative.
• Ability to deal with problems involving multiple solutions in standardized situations.
• Regular, reliable attendance required
• Must regularly lift over 70 lbs. and maneuver loaded hand truck (approximately 200 lbs.).
• Must be able to maneuver around large trucks, reach, pull, twist, bend and stoop to climb in and out of the cab, raise and lower side doors (bay), load and unload products, etc.
• Extensive walking in and out of accounts and riding in a vehicle is required.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
CDL Drivers with an assigned route earn between $55K - $70K
Atlanta Beverage CompanyWhy Work Here?
Each of our employees is important to us, and we are committed to attracting quality talent!
Atlanta Beverage Company was founded in 1930 and has been a family-owned company, distributing the highest quality beverages to thirsty customers in Georgia, ever since! Our company is the local marketing and distribution partner of over 120 national and international suppliers of all types of beverages. Atlanta Beverage Company is driven to deliver industry leading customer service and with your help, we are looking forward to continuing our growth.
5000 Fulton Industrial BlvdUnion City, GA
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Atlanta Beverage Company