Atkore International Group Inc. is a leading manufacturer of Electrical Raceway products, primarily for the non-residential construction and renovation markets, and Mechanical Products & Solutions for the construction and industrial markets. Our mission is to be the customer’s first choice for electrical raceway and mechanical products and solutions, by providing unmatched quality, delivery and value based on sustainable excellence in strategy, people and processes.
Our business is comprised of two reporting segments, Electrical Raceway and Mechanical Products & Solutions, with total annual revenue of $1.9 B. Electrical Raceway has 2 business units, Cable Solutions and Conduit & Fittings, totaling just over $1.4B in annual revenue. Mechanical Products is a stand-alone business unit with about $500M in annual revenue.
Our global locations include 66 manufacturing and distribution centers in the US, Canada, the United Kingdom, China, Australia, and New Zealand with over 4,000 employees.
We are currently searching for a Customer Service Administrator to be based out of Harvey, Illinois. Reporting to the Manager, Customer Service this person will be responsible for:
Supporting a CSR Group in the following areas:
- Assist with all aspects of customer service, including entering, tracking and invoicing orders and releasing material for shipment
- Provide order status to agent/customer on all open orders
- Heavy communication (via email and telephone) with customer base to handle all orders, inquiries, and follow up in a prompt and professional manner
- Communicate and coordinate with cross functional departments such as demand planning, pricing, traffic, quality, and accounts receivable when needed.
- Promptly responding and assisting agents/customers with damaged shipments and/or mis-shipments.
- Investigate, Resolve and Process deductions
- Check and maintain pricing levels and quotes across all orders and products lines
- Special projects as assigned.
- Prioritize orders to traffic by Distribution Facility
- High School Degree, continuing college education a plus
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills (Office, Word, Excel & Power Point)
- Experience with CRM software, preferably Salesforce.com
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Strong mathematical skills
- Ability to work independently and/or with little supervision in a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experiences with JDE a PLUS
- The ideal candidate will have a Experience in lean manufacturing or business system based company is a plus.
Our Culture Drives Value
Atkore’s culture is created from the disciplined use of the Atkore Business System (ABS), which is a critical part of our mission and a foundational system based on excellence in People, Strategy, and Processes, tied together with Lean Daily Management (LDM) to manage and sustain the business we have today, and Strategy Deployment Process (SDP) to create the business we aspire to become.
Having the right talent in the right roles enables successful ABS execution, improves our customer’s experience, and delivers breakthrough results. Said another way, that’s how we win!
Great Leaders Drive Value
Atkore is committed to creating an engaged and aligned workplace that helps drive an accountable and performance-based culture. Our team possesses a willingness to strive for breakthrough results, stays focused on being standout leaders, and fully supports decisions of the Company after robust debate. We consistently live the Atkore mission, learn our strategic priorities and link behaviors to those priorities, all in a way that’s consistent with our core values. Together, we build stronger leaders and improve customer satisfaction which positively increases the overall value of the enterprise.
Atkore Delivers Value to You
By joining Atkore, you can expect to receive a competitive salary in addition to a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, as well as life, accident and disability insurance. In addition, Atkore offers wellness programs and employee assistance resources to help employees achieve a healthy work-life balance.
Our dedicated employees are recognized for their commitment to our customers and making our company better than it was the day before.
Atkore International is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate because of age, color, disability, ethnicity, marital or family status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, military veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Atkore International is a diverse company that believes its employees are the foundation for investing in its future, through the understanding that awareness and acceptance of our individual difference enhance inclusion and promote engagement and alignment. Diversity and inclusion are keys to growing our business and providing a work environment that fosters contributions by all employees.
Join our team and align yourself with an industry leader!