- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Serves as a Program Analyst in support of HQMC Deputy Commandant for Aviation Electronic Warfare branch (APW-41).
- Provide operational and technical advice to integrate EMSO / EW capabilities across USMC platforms.
- Participate in developing, coordinating, and disseminating the USMC position on EMSO and Electronic Warfare initiatives.
- Coordinate with DoD and USN entities to develop Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations (EMSO) / Electronic Warfare (EW) capabilities in support of HQMC CMC & DC A guidance.
- Prepare documentation, white papers, and presentations to support CMC/DC A to articulate the USMC EMSO/EW Strategy
- Represent the USMC as a participant in various USMC working groups, committees, and review boards, etc. with the express purpose of ensuring that USMC EMSO / EW interests are fully represented and considered.
- Review, coordinate, and respond to taskings staffed to APW-41 branch by other organizational elements.
- 5 years of EMSO/EW experience
- DoD aviation experience
- systems development, testing, or program management
- Operational experience in Cyber Operations or Electronic Warfare
- Active/current SECRET level security clearance
- Solid user skills with Microsoft 365 applications: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Teams
- 10 years of EMSO/EW experience
- Graduate of advanced service aviation weapons school; i.e. MAWTS-1, USAF Weapons School, Navy Fighter Weapons School, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Arlington, VA
Travel Required: <10%
BusinessView all jobs at Atkinson Aeronautics