Occupational Health Technician - EMT - Non-Construction
Pivot Onsite Innovations is now hiring an experienced and self-driven Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) for a part-time position. This role will provide healthcare support at our onsite healthcare clinic located at our client's distribution center in Frederick, MD. The schedule is Saturday and Sunday 7pm - 7am!
Greater Purpose and Core Values:
Athletico’s Greater Purpose is to empower people, inspire hope and transform lives. We accomplish this by providing exceptional, progressive, and cost-effective fitness, performance and rehabilitative services through personalized care that emphasizes education and prevention of future injury. This is accomplished through building on our Core Values of one team, understanding our business, recognition, people-focused, accountability, continuous innovation and trust and integrity, which are the foundation for our unique culture.
Pivot Onsite Innovations is seeking an Emergency Medical Technician to join our team at our worksite clinic as an Occupational Health Technician. This unique opportunity will encourage EMTs to pivot into the non-traditional setting, and flourish within the quickly growing occupational arena. EMTs will operate under the title Occupational Health Technician and be responsible for patient education, administering first-aid support, performing pre and post-employment screenings, and other additional duties needed to improve the patient’s overall health and wellness. As a patient advocate, the EMT will verify worksite patients are receiving the best possible care, ensuring they are well enough to be at work and well enough to enjoy their lives outside of work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administer basic first aid and medical support as the first responder of work-related injuries
- Collaborate with onsite team while building relationships with frontline employees, coordinating projects with managers, and communicating with outside medical professionals to ensure a high level of medical care
- Reduce the number of injuries, severity of injuries, and time spent away from work for the industrial team by promoting wellness activities and education
- Impacting lives through patient education
Required Education, Skills, and Abilities:
- Have a minimum of two (2) years of experience working as an Emergency Medical Technician
- Have a current and valid state EMT licensure
- Have prior EMT experience in an event setting (Preferred)
Athletico provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
660 Medimmune Ct.Frederick, MD
Get fresh Occupational Health Technician - EMT - Non-Construction jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.