Athletic Republic of Dublin is hiring a Studio Manager to be responsible for managing the sports performance training center. The position requires the utilization of outstanding communication and business instincts to build a customer base, manage the training center team, and foster positive relationships with the training center's customers.
◦ Take direct responsibility for the profit and loss position and all aspects of revenue generation and expenditures for the Athletic Republic – Dublin training center. Review and discuss monthly reports and evaluate key performance indicators with business owners to strategically manage the business.
◦ Manage the training center, conduct weekly staff meetings, schedule staff appropriately, hire sports performance trainers, contribute to the trainer’s professional development, and make sure the trainers are delivering an outstanding training experience.
◦ Develop and direct the training centers marketing activity, local outreach and special events to increase athlete participation and center revenue.
◦ Actively engage in local relationship building activities with local influencers, sports club administrators, high school athletic directors, coaches, booster clubs, and community organizations.
The Studio Manager will have:
– 3 years of marketing, retail management and customer service experience
– A College degree in Marketing, Communications, Sports Management, or Exercise Science with strong writing and computer skills.
– Experience in understanding customer requirements and developing best practices, products, and processes to drive satisfaction and results.
– Ideal candidates must be energetic, personable, highly motivated and comfortable working with athletes of all ages. A strong attention to detail and proven capability to motivate and inspire teams to achieve their highest potential.
– Ability to plan, develop and manage multiple projects and priorities.
– Strong interpersonal, communication and sales skills and the ability to work effectively within a diverse community including customers, prospects and employees.
– Unquestionable ethics, honesty, and executive maturity.
– Passion for helping athletes achieve their full potential … physically and mentally.