Our facility provides a professional nursing with multi-generational and experienced nurses working collaboratively all with a common goal of caring for each resident just like they're a member of our family - join us in providing that care!
See how providing this special care makes a difference in your life.
We are in search of Certified Nursing Assistant’s (CNA)- WE PROVIDE CERTIFICATION!
- Provide individualized attention, which encourages each resident’s ability to maintain or attain the highest practical physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being.
- Give personal care to residents: bath (bed, shower, tub, whirlpool), shampoo, comb hair, oral care, personal hygiene, shave, nail care, assist with dressing, feeding, incontinent care, toileting, colostomy care, prosthetic devices, transferring, ambulation, range of motion, communicating, or other needs in keeping with resident’s care requirements.
- Ensure electronic and/or handwritten documentation is completed in a timely manner.
• Must have patience, tact, enthusiasm and positive attitude towards the elderly and disabled
• Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English
• Must be able to follow oral and written instructions
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must be capable of performing the essential functions of the position
- We offer nurse tuition programs to further your education which provides opportunity for advancement into nursing roles
- Competitive Wages
- Low Cost Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays and Paid Vacation
To become a part of a team of caring professionals, submit your confidential resume to