Property Specialist Level 2
Athenix Cyber & SIGINT is seeking a Property Specialist Level 2 to work in the in the Annapolis Junction, MD area. The Property Specialist Level 2 will perform comprehensive property accountability activities to include physical inventory and scanning, audits, hand receipting, asset documentation, and database integrity analysis within source systems of record. Facilitate and document the movement, transportation, shipment, and delivery of assets throughout the enterprise.
- Account for property received, shipped, excessed, moved, installed, cannibalized, deleted, or transferred under the inventory control process.
- Maintain the source systems of record by performing data entry for new incoming property, transferred property and excessed property.
- Perform in the execution of material handling processes for shipping, receiving, storage and disposition of property.
- Perform all property accountability functions and property management functions in accordance with government guidance and industry best practices
- Physically performing out of cycle inventories, which are inventory activities supporting special mission requirements scheduled at the discretion of the government
- Physically perform the inventory and reconciliation of Agency-owned and Non-AOAP Portable Computing Devices (PCDs) semi-annually using the NSA approved methods within the specified timeframe.
- Physically barcode all accountable property down to the LRU (Lowest Replaceable Unit) and ensure the information is added into the source systems of record.
- Perform in the completion of Mock Audits, Office of Inspector General Financial audits and Office of Inspector General site inspections as they pertain to Property Services.
- Validate asset records against physical assets and ensure information is entered into the source systems of record accurately, completely, and consistently.
- Coordinate submission of hand receipts covering all assets with either a hard copy document or within the source systems of record, and monitor compliance as required in Agency policy.
- Perform in providing inventory reports in accordance with government guidelines
- Accurately input asset data into the source systems of record. This includes but is not limited to transfers, asset creation, excess, storage, movement and mailing.
- Have a valid state, territory, or federal district issued driver's license
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs unassisted and stand for extended periods of time
- Communicate effectively at a level consistent with professional standards in both written and verbal formats
- General working knowledge of barcode scanners. Tutorial will be provided covering specific Agency barcode scanners deployed during annual inventory training.
- Work in various and fluctuating environments (hot, cold and noisy)
- Use general office suite software applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint), or approved alternatives.
- Supervisory functions.
- Provide Deliverables to respective areas/POCs.
- Ensure all employees complete required system access documentation.
- Validate Asset Management processes are consistently followed in the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Submit required activity and tasking reports to the COR-T
- Attend organizational meetings and mandatory trainings.
- Complete quarterly performance evaluations.
- Complete periodic taskers as directed by the COR-T.
- Associate's Degree in Supply Chain Management or directly related field. (OR) In lieu of an Associate's
Degree, four (4) years of practical experience in property accountability, data entry, asset tracking,
property accounting processes and associated forms, automated inventory control systems, ordering,
processing, shipping, transportation, receiving, packaging, material handling, and discharge of excess
property, and processing paperwork related to the tracking and accountability of government assets is
- This role may require CONUS and OCONUS travel
- An active TS/SCI with Polygraph is required.
Athenix Solutions Group, LLC and its companies Athenix Cyber and SIGINT, and Athenix Special Missions is an EEO/Affirmative action employer and is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Athenix Solutions Group, LLCAnnapolis Junction, MD
Real EstateView All Athenix Solutions Group, LLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.