Cyber Operations Project Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Athenix Cyber & SIGINT is seeking Cyber Operations Project Manager to support a contract in the Hickam AFB, HI area.
Using your experience and expertise in cyber operations, you will be provide project management services to support the USAF. In addition, you will:
- Support facility maintenance and upgrades
- Administer service contracts
- Managing special projects
- Develop cost estimates
- Evaluate bid proposals
- Prepare statements of work for property renovations and improvement projects
- Provide leadership with a weekly status of on-going projects
- Manage and schedule facility work and construction
- Serve as the first point of escalation for all facility concerns
- Inspect the facility and equipment for needed repairs, maintenance, safety and security concerns
- Submit, document, and track work orders
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests
- Other duties as assigned
- Directly related professional and/or military experience
- Active TS/SCI clearance is required
Athenix Solutions Group, LLC and its companies Athenix Cyber and SIGINT, and Athenix Special Missions is an EEO/Affirmative action employer and is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Athenix Solutions Group, LLC
AddressHickam Field, HI
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?