Call Center/Customer Service Rep - Healthcare
Job Title: Call Center/Customer Service
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
Customer Service/Call Center Representative
Are you an experienced Customer Service Agent looking for a new opportunity? Are you in retail, healthcare, or food service and want to make a change to a stable, comfortable office environment? We are searching for Customer Service Agents to handle inbound and outbound phone calls. If you have the right personality (positive attitude, patience, good communication skills and a team player) we want to hear from you! Our growing contact center in Coral Springs, Florida is currently seeking enthusiastic professionals to join our team. Our position offers the opportunity for long-term career advancement for those who choose to become part of our amazing team.
What you'll do:
- Effectively handle all inbound and outbound calls, averaging 60-90 calls per day.
- Listen to potential new or existing patients and understand the reason for their call, address all questions or guide them to the proper contact, and provide accurate and efficient responses.
- Schedule appointments by obtaining all pertinent details and maintaining accuracy in data entry.
- Collect the insurance information from patients, if applicable, and make the proper notations on the schedule.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly department goals set forth by management.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures and abide by HIPAA regulations.
What we're looking for:
- Exemplary attendance record and demonstrated job stability.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, active listening, and a professional phone voice.
- Positive, patient, and a desire to help our callers.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidates who are fluent in Spanish is a plus.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Medical terminology: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medical Scheduling: 1 year (Preferred)
Athena Medical Management Group LLCCoral Springs, FL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.