Senior Manager, Digital & Social Strategy
Do you enjoy working with a top-notch team and being part of a growing, passionate, and forward-thinking company? Athena is becoming the best and most intensive high-touch consulting group in the country. Our exceptionally high standards and whole-brain, full spectrum approach has earned us an enviable reputation across multiple industries and fueled our impressive growth. Athena brings an artful mix of creativity and facts-based insight to make even complex matters engaging, memorable, and impactful.
Athena is looking for a talented Sr. Manager of Social Strategy who has a passion for problem-solving, managing change and improving efficiency. We work in an exciting, challenging environment. We make things happen, and we have fun doing it!
What you'll be contributing to:
- Managing high profile social media accounts
- Managing company web presence and ensuring alignment with marketing strategies
- Managing company image in a cohesive way to achieve marketing goals
- Directing extensive social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive social media strategy to increase web traffic and brand awareness
What you'll be responsible for:
- Working with agency partners to develop, execute, and track paid and organic social campaigns end-to-end
- Managing the editorial calendar and content creation for the corporate brand, working with stakeholders across the organization
- Overseeing creative execution across multiple workstream to ensure brand alignment
- Monitoring direct and indirect social mentions throughout campaigns, issues, and day-to-day conversations; flagging to respective teams as necessary
- Interpreting social performance metrics and determining key trends within large amounts of social data, facts, and figures
- Managing social media publishing and ad buying platforms (Sprinklr, Hootsuite, Facebook Business Manager, etc.)
- Understanding business objectives, and tracking relevant industry issues, products, and services, and competitors in the marketplace
- Identifying emerging opportunities for a diverse client set
- Setting specific objectives and reporting on ROI
- Overseeing social media accounts' design; generating, editing, publishing and sharing engaging content daily; communicating with writers and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborating with other teams, like marketing, sales, and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicating with followers, responding to queries in a timely manner and monitoring customer reviews
- Selecting and implementing new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Attention to detail and superior management of timelines across multiple projects and workstreams
- In depth expertise on social media reporting, analysis, and strategy
- Superior knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- Employer paid Medical/Dental benefits including of 1K Health Reimbursement Account
- Matching 401K
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Generous Parental and PTO Policies
- Hybrid Work Environment
Curious about your career path at Athena? This role is at the Sr. Manager level within Athena's career-path structure for the Delivery Team. This team has the following levels of progression for growth and development.
Analyst --> Sr. Analyst --> Manager --> Sr. Manager --> Director --> Sr. Director --> Executive Director
Oh, and our application process is open, easy, as transparent as we can make it, and painless.
We need team members like you to join us! Let's get started.
Athena is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at 866.299.6040.
Athena Global AdvisorsPhiladelphia, PA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.