SUMMARY: ATHENA Consulting is an award-winning temporary staffing, direct hire and executive search firm. We are currently recruiting for a part-time (20 flexible hours/week) LCSW or LCPC to perform clinical assessments of domestic violence offenders for Montgomery County DHHS located in Rockville MD. This is a long-term, grant-funded position and requires a pre-employment criminal background check. Pays $22.22 per hour.
- LCSW or LCPC.
- Strong writing skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Conducts clinical intake interviews of domestic violence offenders who have been referred to domestic violence treatment by the civil or criminal justice systems.
- Ensures that clients provide all required information, including photo ID, supporting court paperwork, and proof of income prior to the completion of intake process. This process should take no more than two sessions.
- Completes written intake, including psychosocial assessment, genogram and all accompanying forms and paperwork within three business days of completing the interview, and submits the file folder to APP designee.
- Assigns clients to orientation sessions depending upon language spoken.
- Determines if clients need additional evaluations of services including mental health and substance abuse assessments. Makes appropriate referrals if necessary. Follows up with clients and other service providers to ensure that clients have connected with those services.
- Completes re-assessments of returning clients who had attended the program but not completed it. Identifies and refers to the appropriate phase treatments dependent on where client was when he dropped out.
- Enters client information into APP case tracking system.
- Provides partner contacts and outreach to victims as requested.