Financial Aid Advisor
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The primary purpose of the Financial Aid Advisor is to assist students with the FAFSA, calculate financial aid awards, and assist with the admission and processing of files for students interested in attending the school. It will be the responsibility of the FA Advisor to oversee financial aid appointments, maintain the financial aid calendar, administer entrance/exit counseling, and assist with the enrollment of prospective students.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer student questions concerning the student aid package promptly, professionally, and accurately
- Perform routine audits on active and inactive student files to ensure compliance with Title IV regulations
- Responsible for the accurate completion of verifications, FAFSA’s, and other various documents necessary to properly award Federal funding
- Assist with coordinating the school’s response to any internal/external audit related to the management of the Title IV program
- Make appointments with students, campus personnel and off campus guests
- Attend events as it relates to group presentation, job/trade fairs, graduation ceremonies, and open houses as needed
- Document and maintain a system of continuous improvement as it relates to the financial aid process
- Maintain certifications as required and continue with any applicable training
- In-bound Financial aid calls are to be answered as they come in if able; voicemails and emails to be replied to within 24-48 hours
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and levels of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
Athena Career Academy
5203 Airport HwyToledo, OH
EducationView all jobs at Athena Career Academy