Do you like to work with people you can rely on?
Do you enjoy working in temperature-controlled work environments?
Have you worked as a liquid fill operator in the past?
Do you have a solid work history?
We are looking for people like you to join our Athea family!
Set-up, operate, tend to machines to prepare industrial and consumer products for storage or shipment.
- Fill liquids on a filling line into various containers, package finished product and prepare for shipment.
- Set-up, change-over, operation of the machine and general maintenance.
- Adjust machine components and machine tension and pressure according to size or processing angle.
- Sort, grade, weigh and inspect products verifying and adjusting product weight or measurement to meet specifications.
- Observe machine operations to ensure quality and conformity of filled or packaged products to standards.
- Monitor the production line, watching for problems such as pile-ups, jams or incorrectly applied seals or labels.
- Attach identification/product information labels to finished packaged items or cut stencils and stencil information on containers, such as lot numbers and other product information.
- Stock (stage) and sort product for packaging or filling machine operation and replenish packaging supplies such as boxes, cartons, ink or labels and production supplies such as containers, caps, dry rolls and solution totes.
- Inspect and remove defective products and packaging material.
- Count and record finished and rejected in-process and packaged items.
- Stop or reset machines when malfunctions occur, clear machine jams and report malfunctions to a supervisor.
- Perform required regulatory (FDA) testing, record results and work with QC to ensure compliance.
- Ensure GMP practices are being employed and in compliance with requirements.
- Perform other requirements as required by management.
- Lifting loads up to 50 pounds is required.
- Forklift driving experience is preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer