Financial Customer Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
**We require a test for some substances (NOT CANNABIS), a criminal, and education background to be considered for employment **
$16.00 per hour with incentive opportunities of an additional $1.50 per hour (depending on performance) making it A TOTAL $17.50 PER HOUR!
Graduation Bonus*! (Must complete training and nesting with 100% attendance)
WHAT YOU WANT MATTERS TO US
Think about making a check list with all of the things that would make you feel good at work. Does your checklist have meeting new people on it? How about being recognized and rewarded for doing great things? Maybe you pictured a place where you could have all of these things while making a positive difference in people’s day. If so, Atento is a great place for you. Every day we spread positivity through others' lives through compassionate customer interactions and genuine problem solving with a human touch. Doing right by people is in our DNA because we believe a desire to be treated with care and respect is a universal part of the human experience. This philosophy drives everything we do and creates the framework for how we treat our customers and our staff.
No matter your background or your years of experience, getting started or establishing your career path might seem challenging, but often the answer is much simpler than you think.
This position supports all inbound calls, providing account management and overall general questions.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A diverse, global organization full of intelligent, friendly people to bounce ideas off, learn from and grow with
- Endless career opportunities and clear paths for career development
- A competitive salary
- Inclusive perks and benefits
- Opportunity for monthly performance incentives
- Benefits package (Medical, Vision, Dental)
- Provides timely product support by assessing, researching and/or resolving the issue in a single resolution.
- Maintains a strong level of professionalism working to establish a positive rapport with every customer via call, chat, or case.
- Escalates complex customer inquiries or system issues for resolution to the appropriate recipient.
- Uses required security protocol to verify customer information.
- Documents product issues and enhancements escalating information to leadership.
- May create and/or update customer support cases, as needed and determines the correct support queue for submission and resolution.
- May assist customer with new account set up and performs maintenance for existing accounts.
- Maintains expected call center metrics.
TO BECOME A PART OF OUR TEAM:
- High school or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a related field; or
- An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Applies acquired job skills and company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks. Works on generally routine assignments, occasionally deviating from defined procedures.
- Strong communication and customer relation skills.
- Strong knowledge of product(s) supported and other complimentary products.
- Strong knowledge of the financial industry, as it relates to banks and credit unions.
CALL US HOME:
If you find yourself smiling right now and this feels like the perfect next step in your career, we want to hear from you! Apply today and find out why 150,000+ people around the globe choose to call Atento home.
Atento is an award-winning global CX solutions company who creates amazing experiences for the world’s best brands and their customers. We’re an ambitious team of innovators, risk-takers, and game-changers: the kind of folks who thrive on solving complex problems.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressSan Antonio, TX
BusinessView all jobs at Atento
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?