Bilingual Customer Support (Feb 13, 2023)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Must be Bilingual in Spanish and English
(MUST LIVE IN SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS AREA)
“Supports small business owners selling Amway products natural products, vitamins, protein, nutrition, understanding the business, bonuses and to navigate the website, Amway sellers have different type of levels. For the buyers, and sellers. Sellers get bonus for selling products on website. NO SALES, only customer service.
(Must be located in San Antonio, Texas area due to training and nesting being onsite)
Pay: $15.00 per hour
Full time - at least 40 hours a week.
HOO: 8:00 am-10pm M-F *could change - only works on a Saturday or Sunday if it is the last day of the month. Due to submitting bonus information before last day of the month. Extend this for the customers.
Training Onsite: Feb 13, 2023 - Feb 24, 2023
Nesting Onsite: March 2, 2023 - March 6, 2023
Production: Work from home - starts March 7th, 2023
3 weeks training onsite then go perm WAH 8:00 am - 5:00 pm M-F
High speed internet”Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- High school diploma, general education degree, or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
CALL US HOME:
If you find yourself smiling right now and this feels like the perfect next step in your career, we want to hear from you! Apply today and find out why 150,000+ people around the globe choose to call Atento home.
Atento is an award-winning global CX solutions company who creates amazing experiences for the world’s best brands and their customers. We’re an ambitious team of innovators, risk-takers, and game-changers: the kind of folks who thrive on solving complex problems.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressSan Antonio, TX
BusinessView all jobs at Atento
Get fresh Work From Home English Spanish Interpreter jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.