Agente de Servicio al Cliente -1/23/2023
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
WHAT YOU WANT MATTERS TO US
Think about making a check list with all of the things that would make you feel good at work. Does your checklist have meeting new people on it? How about being recognized and rewarded for doing great things? Maybe you pictured a place where you could have all of these things while making a positive difference in people’s day. If so, Atento is a great place for you. Every day we spread positivity through others' lives through compassionate customer interactions and genuine problem solving with a human touch. Doing right by people is in our DNA because we believe a desire to be treated with care and respect is a universal part of the human experience. This philosophy drives everything we do and creates the framework for how we treat our customers and our staff.
No matter your background or your years of experience, getting started or establishing your career path might seem challenging, but often the answer is much simpler than you think.
This position supports all customer interactions, providing account management and overall general questions. You will determine and resolve root causes to customer concerns and inquiries, identify appropriate revenue and service enhancement opportunities, and explore customer needs to develop loyal and profitable customers.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A diverse, global organization full of intelligent, friendly people to bounce ideas off, learn from and grow with
- Endless career opportunities and clear paths for career development
- A competitive salary
- Inclusive perks and benefits, including Employee Discount on cell phone services
- Opportunity for monthly performance incentives and commissions
- Benefits package (Medical Insurance)
- Joining a team and building a positive relationship of teamwork, trust and excellence
- Provides astounding customer service through effective and timely resolution of various customer inquiries and concerns
- Builds customer loyalty and value through effective account management, identifying and providing offers for appropriate additional products, features, and services, and collecting past due balances.
- Uses resource documentation for reference and the automated and training tools provided to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Meets department productivity and quality standards. Appropriately disburses adjustments and account credits in accordance with client’s policy.
- Approaches each call with a can do mindset and treats each customer with respect, courtesy, and a genuine desire to help.
- Completes training requirements to learn new skills and processes, grow knowledge of systems, and develop proficiency on company values, organizational requirements, and competencies needed for the Expert role.
TO BECOME A PART OF OUR TEAM:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a related field; or
- An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Applies acquired job skills and company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks. Works on generally routine assignments, occasionally deviating from defined procedures.
- Strong communication and customer relation skills.
- Willingness to continuously learn about new products, systems and policies
- Experience using a computer and Microsoft Office products is a must
- Demonstrate skills in courtesy, concern, timely resolution, value creation, and relationship building
CALL US HOME:
If you find yourself smiling right now and this feels like the perfect next step in your career, we want to hear from you! Apply today and find out why 150,000+ people around the globe choose to call Atento home.
Atento is an award-winning global CX solutions company who creates amazing experiences for the world’s best brands and their customers. We’re an ambitious team of innovators, risk-takers, and game-changers: the kind of folks who thrive on solving complex problems.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Atento
Get fresh Make IT jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.