Job Skills / Requirements
The Supervisor/Crew Leader is assigned to a designated work-site spanning through one or more buildings and oversight of a group of hourly employees to assure assignments are completed in an effective, efficient, safe and timely manner, and overseeing all custodial activities on all shifts. This position requires great flexibility.
• Facilitates and coordinates work assignments, adjusts work schedule as required through clear and concise verbal and written work orders. Inspects and makes certain that company standards are being met.
• Trains, instructs, and assigns work to the custodial crew, inspects work in progress and upon completion.
• Completes and keeps reports of timekeeping, incident reports (injury and property) and maintenance records.
• Maintains distribution and delivery of supplies and equipment to custodial staff.
• Enforces policy and procedures. May discipline and suspend employees pending an investigation. May NOT terminate employees without approval from Human Resources.
• Reviews and adheres to labor requirements, budgets, an all work-site specs.
• Review and correct Quality Inspection Reports and notify Operations and Branch Managers of any performance issues.
• Maintain good client relations and resolve all customer issues in a timely manner.
• Interview, make hiring decisions and train all new hires.
• 3 – 5 years of experience coordinating operations activities of employees working in client work-site, Two (2) years of management experience required. Experience in the janitorial industry preferred.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent.
• Associates Degree or 2-3 years comparable experience
ATALIAN Global Services, Inc. is the US Division of ATALIAN Group, the independent, French, Paris based, facilities services organization. Established in 1944, ATALIAN Group has grown to a $3 billion organization with a presence in 33 countries on 4 continents – Europe, North America, Asia and Africa. ATALIAN provides its services to both public and private clients coming from a variety of business sectors such as Agri-business, Industry, Healthcare, Hospitality, Luxury, Tertiary, Transport, Retail, etc.
ATALIAN prides itself as not only providing multi-service and multi-technical offerings, but also having a keen sense of the economic and social realities of each of the diverse countries it serves. ATALIAN leverages its global reach by offering customized offerings to its global clients while providing a local solution in each of the countries it serves.
ATLALIAN’s portfolio of services include:
We offer industry competitive wages and a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Comprehensive training is offered to all employees, with additional education offered to those interested in greater opportunities.
Atalian Global Services is a Drug Free Workplace as well as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants shall be considered for all positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.