The On-Site Janitorial Manager is to manage multiple functions of building operations for our clients’ facility/building. The ideal candidate will be designated to a work site overseeing a group of ATALIAN employees. The On-Site Janitorial Manager will follow up on their respective assignments are completed in an effective, efficient, safe, and timely manner, and overseeing all activities for all shifts.
• Facilitates and coordinates work assignments, adjusts work schedules as required by clear and concise verbal and written work orders.
• Ensure quantity and quality of the company standards are being met.
• Trains, instructs, and assigns work to the custodial crew, inspects work in progress and upon completion.
• Completes and keeps reports of timekeeping, incident reports (injury and property) and maintenance records.
• Maintains distribution and delivery of supplies and equipment to custodial staff.
• Reviews and adheres to labor requirements, budgets, and all worksite specs.
• Prepare and track facility budget
• Monitor expenses and payments
• Generate and present regular reports and reviews of facility-related budgets, finances, contracts, expenditures and purchases
• Review and correct Quality Inspection Reports and notify Area and Branch Managers of any performance issues.
• Communicate hiring requirements to the area Recruiter.
• Recruit, schedule, train and performance manage staff (this includes the ability to properly assist new and existing employees with all required paperwork)
• Process weekly payroll for all employees
• Develops and maintains positive relationships with clients and attends client meetings.
• Minimum of 2-4 years of facilities experience in a commercial, corporate, or educational environment is required.
• 2-4 years of management experienced is required.
• Working knowledge proper Human Resources procedures and processes and involvement in the resolution of Human Resources related matters when necessary and appropriate
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Associates degree or Bachelors degree preferred with focus on business, technical or management areas.
• It is preferred but not required that the candidate for this role be bilingual (English and Spanish)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
• Ability to effectively present information.
• Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues.