Entry Level Pharmacy Technician - Order Selector. Performs various assembly related tasks to prepare orders for shipment. These tasks include receiving product, staging product to fill orders, picking product to fill orders, checking orders for accuracy, and staging orders for shipment. This order filling process is set up to fill orders based on multiple customer types and multiple delivery schedules. Employees in this position are required to maintain a daily production level.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Stacks and stages product into various zones in preparation of filling orders
- Keep product and areas clean and organized
- Picks product to fill customer orders using the order filling system
- Maintains a minimum daily order filling production level of units per hour
- Maintains quality control and accuracy in filling orders
- Operates equipment(forklift/pallet jack) according to safety and normal operational standards
- Reports any unsafe working conditions or malfunctioning equipment to supervisor
- Rotates as needed to set up product, load bins, or clean up after orders are filled
- Participates in team efforts to meet production goals
- May assist in training of new employees
- Must maintain the required production quotas specific to the work location
- Must be flexible to work various days of the week and different hours each day
- Performs all other related and duties assigned by supervisor
- Must be able to lift at least 50lbs.
- Background check and drug screening required.
- Must have own transportation.
- Entry level position in pharmacy.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Must hold an active/valid national certification certificate.
Hours: 8am – 5pm M-F ( Required Overtime )