Human Resources Generalist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an experienced Human Resources Generalist to join a FAST GROWING company in Sacramento!
- Plan, implement, and evaluate employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices
- Screen, recruit, and interview potential employees
- On-board and train new employees
- Implement company culture, values and policies
- Provide management with requested reports and documents
- Coordinate events focused on employee recognition
- Accurately maintain employee files
- Minimum 5 years experience in Human Resources, recruiting, or other related fields
- Knowledge of CA labor and employment laws
- Ability to build rapport with all employees
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
AtWork Personnel ServicesWhy Work Here?
AtWork is a top-ranked National Executive Search Firm | Recognized as the on of the Fastest Growing Recruiting Firms by Forbes.
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. With over 75 offices nationwide, AtWork specialize in executive, professional, commercial, and government verticals. AtWork utilizes a collaborative approach where we deliver quick, high-quality results. Our customizable service portfolio focuses on direct-hire and flexible workforce solutions. Since 1986, AtWork has continued to be an award-recognized leader in the staffing industry by clients, candidates, and industry professionals.