Electronic Test Technician
- $27 to $30 Hourly
Our growing team is looking to hire a skilled manufacturing technician!
- Electronic Testing and troubleshooting
- Electronic Assembly/disassembly
- Technical associate degree or equivalent military training is required.
- Must also have a minimum of 5-7 years of related experience
- Knowledge of the principles of electronics and troubleshooting techniques
- Must have experience testing electronic assemblies using tooling such as multi-meter, oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer etc.
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics, and write business reports
- Work with planner to manage inventory as needed, including paperwork, process, reporting.
- Security clearance is a plus
- Military background is a plus
AtWork is a top-ranked National Executive Search Firm | Recognized as the on of the Fastest Growing Recruiting Firms by Forbes, Fortune 5000
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. With over 75 offices nationwide, AtWork specialize in executive, professional, commercial, and government verticals. AtWork utilizes a collaborative approach where we deliver quick, high-quality results. Our customizable service portfolio focuses on direct-hire and flexible workforce solutions. Since 1986, AtWork has continued to be an award-recognized leader in the staffing industry by clients, candidates, and industry professionals.
AtWork Personnel ServicesRancho Cordova, CA
WebsiteView All AtWork Personnel Services Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.