Aerospace Manufacturing Quality Assurance
AtWork Personnel Services Denver, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Inspector that will be visually and dimensionally inspecting high-tolerance spacecraft components. This individual will need to be highly adaptive and able to respond to ever-changing priorities amongst multiple spacecraft and component programs. Experience and understanding of the theories of metrology and inspections is needed to be successful in this position.
• *This would be an excellent opportunity for transitioning military with avionics experience, or someone from the commercial aircraft industry**
• Experience inspecting Aviation Parts
• Ability to read and interpret 2D engineering drawings
• Strong computer skills
These qualifications would be nice to have:
• Ability to read 3D drawings, which is where they are headed, but can teach this to someone
• Experience inspecting avionics fabrication materials is a plus
AtWork Personnel ServicesWhy Work Here?
AtWork is a top-ranked National Recruitment firm who only hires the Best! Growth | Innovation | Team Environment | Ethical | FUN!
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. With over 100 offices nationwide, AtWork specialize in executive, professional, commercial, and government verticals. AtWork utilizes a collaborative approach where we deliver quick, high-quality results. Our customizable service portfolio focuses on direct-hire and flexible workforce solutions. Since 1986, AtWork has continued to be an award-recognized leader in the staffing industry by clients, candidates, and industry professionals.
7350 E Progess PlaceDenver, CO