At Home Senior Care is a private duty home care agency that provides quality in home care for seniors in Addison County. We deliver individualized care to enhance our client’s wellbeing, quality of life and safety in the home
We are seeking caring, compassionate individuals to join our team to assist seniors in their homes with a variety of tasks from companionship to personal care.
A great opportunity to work with a growing, thoughtful company where you can really make a difference in someone’s life. No previous experience is needed, training by LPN/RN’s provided for part time positions, with competitive pay and schedules that are flexible.
- Provide personal care assistance for elderly clients by attending to their basic needs, such as showering, bathing, dressing and toileting
- Remind clients to take prescribed medication and assist clients with ambulation
- Help with ambulation, transfers and help with physical therapy as needed.
- Assist the client with toileting, change incontinence products and perform peri-care
- Assist with meal prep, plan and prepare meals designed to meet the client’s personal preference and dietary requirements
- Complete client’s shopping or accompany them to successfully do so
- Perform housekeeping duties and report any unusual incidents
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
- Offer activities and other tasks that are essential for daily living
- This role will be per diem, but temporary, part-time and full-time hours may be provided.
- Enjoy working in a one-on-one setting, eager to improve and continuously learn new skills
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without accommodations
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation every single day
- Three Professional and Three Personal References
- Validated ability to act in a compassionate and supportive manner
- Available to work different shifts, including nights and/or weekends
- Willingness to enforce health and safety standards
- Supportive and compassionate
- High School Diploma or equivalent/Experience as a Caregiver
- Take pride in providing high quality care
- Hoyer Lift Experience preferred (specific to client)
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws
At Home Senior Care - Middlebury