At Home Personal Home Services seeks compassionate individuals to join our growing team! What We Offer * Health insurance
* 401(k) plan
* Paid time off
* Holiday pay
* Employee recognition
* Family pay
Responsibilities * Provides companionship and assistance with daily activities including dressing, grooming, meal preparation, medication reminders, running errands, laundry and light housekeeping
* Manages personal Care including bathing, dressing, mobility, incontinence care, feeding and other services
* Provides transportation to doctor's appointments, grocery shopping, etc.
* Assist clients with personal care and light house keeping in their homes
Qualifications * Excellent communication skills
* Caring and compassionate personality
* Experience caring for seniors.
* PCA certification; HHA certification, CNA license or at least one year of professional caregiving experience required
Locations We have jobs available in all of Prince William County. We invite you to come out meet us to decide what job will be best for you! We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.