- Posted: over a month ago
- $65,000 to $75,000 Yearly
As a clinical manager, you will report directly to the Administrator and serve as a key member of care center operations and management team by leading a full team of multidiscipline, healthcare professionals. Your work would include responsibilities as a clinical manager as well as responsibility to coordinate, provide and maintain the highest standards of care. You may occasionally provide one on one nursing care and treatment to patients in the home.
Manages and coordinates the provision of quality home care services to patients from admission to discharge.
Participates with the physician, referral sources, and professional staff in decisions regarding patient eligibility and suitability for home care services.
Evaluates, and regularly re-evaluates the needs of the patient; initiates, develops, implements and makes necessary revisions to the patient’s plan of care. Assesses the patient’s continual care needs.
Works cooperatively with the Administrator on staffing, referral sources, physician and client concerns/needs.
Assists with and coordinates training of appropriate staff and conducts performance evaluations of team to ensure quality care, compliance, and fiscal responsibility.
Coordinates regular case/team conferences and promotes communication of information relevant to the patient care process to ensure quality of care and coordination of services.
Participates in agency quality assurance activities designed to improve quality and continuity of patient care
Applies knowledge of Federal/State rules and regulations, ACHC standards, and other regulatory requirements to ensure compliance and quality standards for the patients.
Responsible for the supervision, management, coordination, and provision of quality patient care while demonstrating fiscal responsibility and maintaining the highest standards of care and ensuring compliance with all policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements. Accountable for measuring, monitoring, and managing quality of patient care, achievement of key performance indicators and organizational clinical performance. Participates in interviewing and hiring of clinical staff and responsible for management/development of the clinical staff. Assist other disciplines in coordinating activities when necessary, assuming responsibility for continuity, appropriateness and quality of services delivered. Specific duties will be discussed during interview.
- Should have managerial experience in a Medicare and Medicaid approved Home Health agency
- In-depth knowledge of all aspects of Home Health including staffing requirements, regulations, documentation (Oasis), staff education and more
- Must be able to monitor all healthcare professionals to assure compliance is maintained and that excellent in-service delivery is ongoing
- Should have excellent assessment, clinical and supervisory skills
- Being dedicated to customer service
- Having computer literacy and proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams
- Joint commission, state and federal regulation knowledge highly preferred
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing required with an Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Current, unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse specific to that state the employee is assigned to work by the company.
- One (1+) year of RN experience in a Home Health or Hospice environment.
- One (1+) year of supervisory and/or management experience as a Registered Nurse in a healthcare environment.
- Preferred knowledge of Oasis
- Current CPR certification.
- Leadership experience required
- Paid time off
- Continuing education credits
- Health insurance
- Disability insurance
- Travel Reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- 8-hour shift
- Monday – Friday
Supplemental pay types
- Signing bonus
- Bonus pay
Monday - Friday
9am to 5pm
At Home Health Care Agency
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?