Looking For A Rewarding Job? Become a Caregiver!
By becoming a PSS for At Home Family Supports. We are dedicated and professional caregivers with decades of experience working together to help older and disabled adults maintain their independence in their home and community.
- Light housekeeping (vacuuming, dusting, laundry, etc.)
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (dressing, bathing, toileting, etc.)
- Small meal prep
- Transporting for errands (grocery shopping, appointments)
What We Offer:
- Supportive Coordinators caseload that fits your schedule and lifestyle. Employees are able to work as little as 10 hours per week, or up to 40 hours if available.
- Differential pay for hours worked after 4pm, weekends, holidays, and fill-in shifts
- Education courses to enhance and strengthen your care giving skills.
- Benefits including Health, holiday pay, paid time off and 401K
- At least 18 years of age
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Maine Driver's License
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to attend a 6-hour classroom orientation during regular business hours
- Consent to motor vehicle and criminal background record check
No Experience? No Problem!
- On the job training provided with an experienced staff member. Non-certified employees will receive training to become a certified Personal Support Specialist.
Ready to Join Our Team? APPLY TODAY!
At Home Family Supports
Why Work Here?We are a local, family owned company, dedicated to providing quality care to individuals with disabilities In our program and within their own home.
Growing Company, family friendly, benefits
Hollis Center, ME