At Home ElderCare Detroit (AHECD) is a provider of in home non-medical care.
At AHECD, our goal is to provide best in class services in clients' homes,
- Assisted Living Facilities,
- Rehabilitation Facilities, and hospitals.
Our Mission is to ensure our caregivers provide “Always Helpful Exceptional Care Daily (AHECD)".
We are currently looking for EXCEPTIONAL and qualified Certified Nursing Assistants and Companion Aides.
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT
- Assistance with Bathing;
- Exercise (According to The Plan of Care);
- Lifting (Must Know Lifting and Safety Techniques and Follow Plan Of Care);
- Medication Reminder;
- Meal Preparation;
- Light Housekeeping;
- Transportation to And from Physician's Appointments;
*AHECD conducts background checks and pre-employment drug screening for all applicants. Candidates must be able to pass a background check (National and State Registries) and a pre-employment drug screen before an offer of employment will be extended. All employees must have a TB skin test before hire or proof one was performed no more than 1 year of hire.