Software Process Engineer (BHJOB1435_27694) SK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Software Process Engineer
- The Software Process Engineer is responsible for implementing and supporting a set of standard software engineering processes used by agencies.
- The Software Process Engineer participates in the entire life-cycle of software process improvement initiatives. This includes the planning, analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation of new processes.
- The Software Process Engineer is responsible for identifying opportunities for improving existing processes and implementing appropriate solutions.
- The Software Process Engineer is also responsible for supporting projects and individual Teams in the use and understanding of processes on an ongoing basis.
- The Software Process Engineer is responsible for collaborating with the Team Lead(s) and Program Managers to provide guidance to team members and facilitate continual software process improvement.
- The Software Process engineer must understand all aspects of the specific processes used by the Teams.
- The Software Process Engineer must also be familiar with industry process models and standards.
- Perform upgrade and operationalize current access management solution (CA SiteMinder) for multiple agency applications, this involves upgrade of below components:
- SiteMinder Policy Server
- SiteMinder Policy Store
- SiteMinder Administration UI
- SiteMinder Access Gateway
- Troubleshoot and fix any identified bugs related to the upgrade
- Create SiteMinder upgrade guide and update existing system design document.
- Communicate and co-ordinate with multiple application teams that leverage the SiteMinder solution
- Identity and Access Management Required 4 Years
- Computer Associates SiteMinder product suite Required 4 Years
- Windows Server Administration Required 4 Years
- Active Directory Highly desired 4 Years
- Java Highly desired 4 Years
Astyra CorporationWhy Work Here?
Innovative, growing industry with smart ideas, ingenuity and never settling for failure!
Astyra Corporation is a staffing and consulting company that is locally owned and operated right here in the heart of RVA. Astyra offers a unique approach to solving the business challenges of its clients. After being in business for over 20 years, we have evolved and grown - smart ideas, ingenuity and never settling for failure are our hallmark traits. We are locals with a national presence and need a like-minded; client-focused professional who wants to make a difference every day.