- 6 month contract
- Pay Rate: $16.00/hr
- Hours: Monday - Friday; training 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM for the first 1-2 months and then from there, their shift would be 11:30 AM - 8:00 PM.
- Our client is seeking a Registered Pharmacy Technician with the Florida Board of Pharmacy. This position is a frontline service position assisting our client.
- Assisting members and providers regarding programs, policies, and procedures.
- Responsibilities include answering incoming calls related to eligibility, benefits, claims, and authorization of services from members or providers.
- Responsibilities also include the administration of intake documentation into the appropriate systems.
- Overall expectations are to provide outstanding service to internal and external customers and strive to resolve member and provider needs on the first call.
- Performance expectations are to meet or exceed operations production and quality standards.
- Actively listens and probes callers in a professionally and timely manner to determine the purpose of the calls.
- Researches and articulately communicates information regarding member eligibility, benefits, EAP services, claim status, and authorization inquiries to callers while maintaining confidentiality.
- Resolves customer administrative concerns as the first line of contact - this may include claim resolutions and other expressions of dissatisfaction.
- Assists efforts to continuously improve by assuming responsibility for identifying and bringing to the attention of responsible entities operations problems and/or inefficiencies.
- Assists in the mentoring and training of new staff.
- Assumes full responsibility for self-development and career progression; proactively seek and participate in ongoing training sessions (formal and informal).
- Comprehensively assembles and enters patient information into the appropriate delivery system to initiate the EAP, Care, and Utilization management programs.
- Demonstrates flexibility in areas such as job duties and schedules to aid in better serving members and help
- Help achieve business and operational goals. Educates providers on how to submit claims and when/where to submit a treatment plan.
- Must be registered with FL State Board of Pharmacy
- 1-2 years minimum call center and pharmacy tech experience required, call center preferred.
- Must be a proficient typist (avg. 35+ WPM) with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to maneuver through various computer platforms while verifying information on all calls.
- Must be able to talk and type simultaneously.
- Must be flexible in scheduling and comfortable with change - customer service is an ever-changing environment.
- Responsible for meeting call handling requirements and daily telephone standards as set forth by management.
- Must agree to observe service for training and quality control.