Data Analyst (BHJOB1435_26726)
Astyra Corporation Richmond, VA
- Expired: 18 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is looking for:
- A Data Analyst with strong aptitude in business process and behavior analysis. Capable and experienced in identifying datasets that will support the organizations requirement to track, analyze, report, and forecast organization and sector trends.
- Using statistical tools to interpret data sets, paying particular attention to trends and patterns that could be valuable for diagnostic and predictive analytics efforts. Candidate should have experience in statistical tools such as Tableau or excel. Tableau is preferred. The ability to readily create visual aides and dashboards is a required skillset.
- Will work closely with business units to assist in tracking trends and assisting in predictive analysis.
- Demonstrating the significance of their work in the context of local, national, and global trends that impact both their organization and sector.
- Preparing reports for executive leadership that effectively communicate trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data.
- Collaborating with programmers, engineers, and organizational leaders to identify opportunities for process improvements, recommend system modifications, and develop policies for data governance.
- Creating appropriate documentation that allows stakeholders to understand the steps of the data analysis process and duplicate or replicate the analysis if necessary.
- SQL Database Admin knowledge Required 2 Years
- Tableau Software Experience Required 2 Years
- Encryption of Files in Transit Required 2 Years
- Batch Scripting (SQL) Required 2 Years
- SFTP tool use Desired 1 Years
Astyra CorporationWhy Work Here?
Innovative, growing industry with smart ideas, ingenuity and never settling for failure!
Astyra Corporation is a staffing and consulting company that is locally owned and operated right here in the heart of RVA. Astyra offers a unique approach to solving the business challenges of its clients. After being in business for over 20 years, we have evolved and grown - smart ideas, ingenuity and never settling for failure are our hallmark traits. We are locals with a national presence and need a like-minded; client-focused professional who wants to make a difference every day.