This position will analyze, evaluate and test business, IT or operational processes using scientific approaches such as Critical Thinking, Lean Management, ITIL, Design Thinking and structured systems analysis and design. Work with minimal direction and are capable of working quickly while delivering high-quality outputs. Collaborate across IT to understand features and technical implementation and ensure highest quality product delivery. Learn rapidly and enthusiastically, focusing on understanding the application/product/area in detail.
- With limited guidance, participate in requirements documentation, systems configuration and defining/execution of acceptance criteria. Document issues and participate in their resolution.
- Track and measure metrics for key processes to deliver measurably differentiated business outcomes.
- With limited guidance develop, deploy, and execute test strategies to ensure the highest quality product delivery.
- Assist in design and implementation of scalable and efficient tools and processes to support all aspects pharmacy operations.
- Test applications and products at the user level, both manually and with automated tools
- Work closely with cross functional teams and across boundary organizations to gather requirements, assist in defining solutions.
- Test applications and products at the user level, both manually and with automated tools.
- Understand product testing in detail and update the test case with test execution results.
- Proficiency with analytical programming languages such as SQL.
- Proficiency in Jira Tool is must
- Strong organizational skills. Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to synthesize complex information.
- Knowledge of QA methodology and problem solving tools/techniques. Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to develop process flow diagrams. Knowledge of Agile Methods.
- Software delivery experience including Agile Methods. Hands-on coding experience.
- ITBachelors: Computer and Information Science (Required) Associates: Computer and Information Science (Required) A Combination of Education and Work Experience May Be Considered. (Required)
- Bachelor or Associate degree courses in Programming, Data Structures and Algorithms, Information Design, Mathematics or equivalent hands-on experience. Strong analytical and quantitative skills.