Customer Service/Call Center Representative (BHJOB1435_27770)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Customer Service/Call Center Representative
Hours: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM M-F.
Duration: 1-year contract.
Recent graduates welcome. Must have a stable internet connection. Potential for conversion based on performance.
This position performs the research step in processing claims of fraud or dispute on debit and ATM cards. The individual will review circumstances and documentation related to claims based on Regulation E and related procedures. This role assists in the resolution of qualified dispute or fraud transactions for the customer based on a decision matrix and chargeback criteria. This role also assists in loss mitigation through chargebacks and other loss recovery means. The associate must use sound judgmental decisioning when reviewing claims through utilizing research skills/tools and working directly with customers and merchants to determine claim validity. Must be able to effectively manage work and remediate claims in a fast-paced, customer-oriented environment.
Basic responsibilities entail but are not limited to:
- Review debit & ATM claims of fraud or dispute for potential chargebacks through the MasterCard process
- Review debit & ATM claims of fraud or dispute for possible provisional credit
- Maintain claims, accompanying information, and status in claims case management system
- Utilize investigation skills and document findings
- Gain extensive knowledge of Regulation E
- Become an expert in MasterCard chargeback rules
- Meet performance expectations related to productivity, effectiveness, and customer experience
- Contact customers via Amazon Connect regularly
- Assist customers, banking offices, and Customer Service with inquiries related to debit card claims
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma, GED, or Equivalent Certification
- At least 1-year experience performing case or phone work
- At least 1-year experience with Microsoft Office Products
- Experience with Google Products
- At least 3 years post-high school education or Associate Degree
- At least 2 years experience performing case or phone work
- At least 2 years experience in a heavy customer contact environment
Astyra CorporationWhy Work Here?
Innovative, growing industry with smart ideas, ingenuity and never settling for failure!
Astyra Corporation is a staffing and consulting company that is locally owned and operated right here in the heart of RVA. Astyra offers a unique approach to solving the business challenges of its clients. After being in business for over 20 years, we have evolved and grown - smart ideas, ingenuity and never settling for failure are our hallmark traits. We are locals with a national presence and need a like-minded; client-focused professional who wants to make a difference every day.
AddressGlen Allen, VA