Business Analyst (BHJOB1435_28801)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The client seeks a Business Analyst that will work on gathering requirements for the new case management system. The Business Analyst will need to write the business requirements document, use cases and requirements traceability matrix. The Business Analyst will need to be able to create screen designs utilizing either Visio or PowerPoint. The Business Analyst will utilize DevOps to track requirements. The Business Analyst will also assist with writing test scripts and testing as needed.
- Experience with eliciting and documenting business requirements Required 5 Years
- Experience with developing requirements traceability matrix and use cases Required 3 Years
- Experience working on the development of a new application, not just doing change requests for an existing application Required 2 Years
- Experience creating screen designs utilizing either Visio or PowerPoint Required
- Experience utilizing DevOps to track requirements Required
- Experience writing test scripts and testing Required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills Required
- Experience working on a large team Required
Astyra Corporation is a staffing and consulting company that is locally owned and operated right here in the heart of RVA. Astyra offers a unique approach to solving the business challenges of its clients. After being in business for over 20 years, we have evolved and grown - smart ideas, ingenuity and never settling for failure are our hallmark traits. We are locals with a national presence and need a like-minded; client-focused professional who wants to make a difference every day.