Business Analyst (BHJOB1435_27270) DH
Astyra Corporation Harrisburg, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- The position will function as a Business Analyst on a development team and is responsible for working with the customer as well as the development team under the direction of a team lead to ensure the system functions as desired. These responsibilities include testing, requirements gathering, documentation, and customer support.
- Experience in working on a Scrum Team or similar Agile Development Team.
- Experience with Automated Testing practices and software, such as Selenium.
- Strong organization and writing skills.
- Assist with training, developing user guides or other Business Analyst activities when necessary. Experience in working on a Scrum Team.
- Create user stories, tasks, and bugs in Azure DevOps Studio, or similar software.
- Communicates clearly and works with users and client as necessary.
- Experience participating in Facilitated Workshops for requirements analysis.
- Experience testing or documenting requirements related to accessibility of a software application. Knowledge of formal requirements gathering methodologies.
- Experience developing Business Requirements - project initiation document, what the needed achievements will be, and the quality measures.
- Experience developing Functional requirements - describe what the system, process, or product/service must do in order to fulfill the business requirements.
- Experience developing User (stakeholder) requirements - are a very important part of the deliverables, the needs of the stakeholders will have to be correctly interpreted. This deliverable can also reflect how the product will be designed, developed, and define how test cases must be formulated.
- Experience developing Quality-of-service (non-functional) requirements - re requirements that do not perform a specific function for the business requirement but are needed to support the functionality. For example: performance, scalability, quality of service (QoS), security and usability.
- Familiarity with testing accessibility standards (WCAG 2.1) preferred.
- Experience with requirements gathering Required 4 Years
- Experience supporting software in a Production Environment and handling customer reported issues Required 4 Years
- Experience developing Business Requirements documentation Required 4 Years
- Experience conducting full system testing with overall functionality Required 4 Years
- Prior PA Commonwealth experience Highly desired
- Experience in working on a Scrum Team or Agile environment Highly desired
- KEY SKILLS
Astyra CorporationWhy Work Here?
Innovative, growing industry with smart ideas, ingenuity and never settling for failure!
Astyra Corporation is a staffing and consulting company that is locally owned and operated right here in the heart of RVA. Astyra offers a unique approach to solving the business challenges of its clients. After being in business for over 20 years, we have evolved and grown - smart ideas, ingenuity and never settling for failure are our hallmark traits. We are locals with a national presence and need a like-minded; client-focused professional who wants to make a difference every day.