Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Company: Astronautics Corporation
Location: Oak Creek, WI
Astronautics Corporation of America (Astronautics), headquartered in Oak Creek, Wisconsin, is a global leader in the design, development, and manufacture of secure avionics equipment and systems for the commercial and military aerospace industry. Key product areas include electronic primary flight and engine displays, connected aircraft and cyber solutions, electronic flight bags, and certified servers for airborne applications. Services include avionics system integration and custom software for critical applications. Since its founding in 1959, Astronautics has been providing trusted, reliable, and tailored solutions to help clients achieve mission success. Astronautics is the parent company of Kearfott Corporation, headquartered in Pine Brook, New Jersey.
Astronautics is currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist who is responsible for acquiring top talent for engineering and other technical positions, and will lead the development of recruiting strategies, plans, and practices. We are looking for a highly adaptive, results-oriented professional who can engage collaboratively at all levels of the organization. This person will collaborate with senior leaders to establish an effective strategy for talent acquisition that aligns with overall business priorities, building an effective and efficient talent acquisition delivery service.
Join a team that designs computers, displays, and electronic systems for aircraft of the future! At Astronautics you will be part of a creative group of professionals who work on the cutting-edge of technology. We offer competitive pay, excellent benefits and the opportunity for professional growth.
· Review current processes, ensuring optimization to deliver value-added services to the organization.
· Evaluate full cycle talent acquisition processes, identify opportunities for improvement, and drive improvement initiatives.
· Develop strong cross-functional relationships with key business partners across the organization.
· Identify and implement sourcing strategies by conducting research and utilizing various recruiting resources.
· Use a variety of technical tools to identify and attract a high qualified pool of candidates.
· Develop an ongoing and diverse pipeline using research, networking, and database mining for prospective applicants.
· Screen applicants through the use of qualifying interview techniques such as behavioral based interviewing.
· Collaborate with hiring managers to determine best fit candidates, coordinate and participate in interviews, and collect timely feedback.
· Manage usage and effectiveness for all vendors that fall under talent acquisition.
· Generate recruitment metric reports using the applicant tracking system.
· Maintain and assist with compliance of the Affirmative Action Plan.
- Other related projects as assigned by human resource director to execute and deliver on talent acquisition strategic priorities.
· Bachelor's degree in business, human resources or related discipline from an accredited institution.
· Minimum 5 years of recruitment experience organizing talent acquisition at multiple work sites.
· Experience leading talent acquisition in high tech and fast growth environments.
· Strong analytical and data manipulation skills to drive insights. Possess an understanding of best practices in talent metrics, predictive analytics, and resource planning analytics.
· Excellent oral and written communications to articulate concepts and ideas that can be easily understood by business counterparts.
· Excellent working knowledge of human resources principles, recruitment practices, standard processes and recruitment tools (web search engine/tools, social media).
· Must be able to work collaboratively with peers to provide seamless recruitment services within the organization.
· Eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
· Previous experience in aviation/aerospace, defense, or regulated industries
· Master's degree in business administration or human resources
Oak Creek, Wisconsin, United States
Astronautics Corporation of America
AddressOak Creek, WI
Get fresh Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.