Job Title: Temporary Customer Service-Accounting (1 Year Temporary)
Location: Hackettstown, NJ
The Customer Service Representative provides a high level of professional sales support and account management services to Astrodyne TDI customers, Regional Sales Managers, and Manufacturing Representatives. This is a 1-year temporary position that will report directly to the Controller.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide support to Customers, Manufacturing Reps and Regional Account Managers
- Primary contact for customers regarding purchase orders, forecasts, expedites, change order requests and may include service returns
- Monitor customer backlog to maintain optimum performance and efficiency for each shipment.
- Represent the customer and Regional Salesperson internally to provide excellent customer service and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Process RMA transactions, credit and debit memos and cancellation requests as required.
- Maintain integrity of Master Data, including customer ship/bill information, Inco terms, customer contact information, etc.
- Generate Standard Product quotes from Marketing supplied price lists
- Process purchase orders received from all channels including web Ecatalog, email, fax, etc., and ensure order review and transfer to Operations for execution occurs.
- May include processing Military Service Returns and New Production Orders that require access to the WAWF and Exostar systems.
- Review all invoices/credits for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Apply Cash, Deposit Checks.
- Make collection calls to customer accounts.
No direct reports but requires the ability to influence and drive other organizations to delight the customer.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
This position requires a minimum of 3 years inside sales management. A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration is preferred. The successful candidate must have a solid knowledge of ERP systems such that new systems could be learned quickly.
· Highly proficient in modern ERP systems for data entry, extraction, reporting and analysis
· Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Access
The successful candidate for this position must have proficient analytical and problem-solving skills in order to evaluate and assess complex scenarios regarding revenue forecasting, purchase order details and return processing. Through assessment of intangible variables, identifies and evaluates fundamental issues, providing direction for internal organizations (Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Operations, Finance) and constant communication with the customer.
The candidate must also possess the ability to interpret and disseminate information, prepare reports and determine the appropriate mode of communication. Must have the ability to work under minimal supervision.
The individual in this position must be fluent in writing, speaking, an understanding English, with a second language capability highly desirable for example, English and Spanish. Requires the ability to effectively communicate all aspects of orders, returns, and forecast needs with internal organizations and customers.
Due to Military affiliations, we are unable to sponsor candidates who require a Visa. Candidates MUST be a US Citizen or a Permanent Resident/Green Card Holder.
Astrodyne TDI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. Our culture is one that provides opportunities for employee involvement, growth, and development.
Astrodyne TDI offers competitive salary, paid time off, robust healthcare benefits, and 401(k).
To Apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to Kelsey.Connell@AsdtrodyneTDI.com