Scientist Analytical Chemistry
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client, a leading producer of packaging and graphic solutions, color and display technologies is seeking an experienced Scientist for their Carlstadt, NJ location. This is a technical laboratory position with the function to assist in providing analytical support for manufacturing, application, customer service, and development teams. The work is performed under the direction of the analytical and material science Technical Manager.
Essential Job Functions:
- Experienced in the analytical techniques of Microscopy and Spectroscopy
- Strong background in organic and physical chemistry and problem-solving
- Responsible for projects related to proof of principle to demonstrate feasibility.
- Manage assignments for prints defects and finished products related to customer’s claims and complaints
- Knowledgeable in sustainability issues, Surface Science and formulated products
- Administer the appropriate project management systems to maintain reporting and status updates
- Document all experimental work in a lab notebook using established best practices. Writes reports to communicate findings.
- Rigorously follows EH&S, laboratory procedures and looks for safety improvements
- Ph.D, degree in chemistry or biochemistry
- 7+ years of experience working in an analytical lab and with a background in analytical methodologies
- Good writing and presentation skills
- Good analytical and math skills
- Good organizational and administrative skills
Astrix provides scientists to a broad spectrum of scientific based industries including: Chemical, Biotech, Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics, Food Science, Flavors and Fragrances, Biomedical, Consumer Products, Environmental, Medical device, Petrochemical and Clinical Research.
Get fresh Chemistry Scientist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.