Laboratory Technician (Medical Device)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our local partner is a global leader in medical device company, providing accessible healthcare across community members. They value the lives of their customers, ensuring quality of health in the services they provide each day. They are currently seeking a motivated Lab Technician to perform testing, in support of Preimplantation Genetic Testing!
Position: Laboratory Technician
Status: Direct Hire
- Performs semen analysis, intrauterine (IUI) and intracervical (ICI) insemination semen preparation, post-thaw analysis and leucoscreen testing.
- Prepares blood and urine specimens for the reference laboratory.
- Performs routine cryogenic procedures, such as tank checks and vial transfers.
- Completes records for quality control checks, and corrective action as needed.
- Collaborate with Laboratory Manager or Laboratory Supervisor on laboratory issues.
- Reviews standard operating procedures, and performs required testing.
- Knowledge of basic laboratory skills
- Perform basic math calculations
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Phlebotomy certificate preferred
- Good communication skills
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or Bachelor's degree in Science preferred, and 1-2 years of relevant experience
Astrix provides scientists to a broad spectrum of scientific based industries including: Chemical, Biotech, Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics, Food Science, Flavors and Fragrances, Biomedical, Consumer Products, Environmental, Medical device, Petrochemical and Clinical Research.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
Get fresh Medical Device Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.