- Posted: over a month ago
“We are more than just a jewellery brand, we are a movement on a mission to revolutionise the jewellery experience.”
We are a UK based brand with a strong vision to make contemporary designed jewellery accessible to everyone. With 15 stores already in the UK, we’ve brought our famous ear stacks and beautiful stores to New York. After a very successful pop up in 2019 in Soho, we thought it was about time for A&M to make a permanent return to New York. Our mission is to empower people to celebrate each other, express and honour individuality and diversity and, of course, sparkle.
We want to get to know the real you. Alignment to our company values is the most important characteristic we look for in all new joiners. They are the behaviours that we cherish above and beyond anything else in our teams. Our 3 core values are: Grow Together, Celebrate Each other and Break all Boundaries.
About this role:
We're on the look out for a values-driven Store Manager to join our team in New York, helping us deliver the most memorable and engaging in-store experience and bring the A&M story to life. Championing our core values, you will play an integral part of the continued growth and expansion of the brand. The main responsibilities for this role are:
What you'll be doing:
- Adopt an upside-down management approach with coaching at the forefront
- Develop a high performing team driven by strong cultural values
- A values and culture champion, you are the role model for all store managers in the business
- Bring out the best in our store teams through 1-2-1s, coaching, frequent reviews, and role modelling.
- Set your team up for success through 1-2-1s and quarterly reviews
- Drive sales in store through best in class customer service, demonstrating commercial acumen and providing inspiring leadership to your team
- Consistently achieve monthly sales target and KPIs
- Maximise profitability through efficient budgeting and identifying opportunities for growth
- Analyse daily and weekly sales results and maintain ongoing dialogue with your area manager and your peers on sales performance
- Develop and execute on robust commercial quarterly business plan
- Nurture and develop a culture of beautiful service through leading by example, observation and in-moment coaching
- Build brand loyalty by promoting our CRM scheme, hosting events, and engaging with your local community
- Run an efficient business by minimising stock loss, keeping displays up to date and the store environment looking immaculate
- Ensure excellent standards are maintained throughout all areas of the store
- Complete store rotas on time and within budget
- Previous store management experience essential
- Our values will resonate with you personally
- A self starter with a natural entrepreneurial spirit, quick to solve problems and unafraid to break what’s not broken in order to elevate your work
- Strong emotional intelligence & excellent communication both verbal & written
- Flexibility, resilience and ability to navigate through a start-up culture with fast growth
- Someone who can adapt to changes quickly and positively with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Product allowance
- Allowance towards healthcare if full-time
- 20 days holiday incl bank holidays + 1 day per year of service
- Unlimited tips
We have lots of wonderful perks but we really believe the best part about working for us is being surrounded by amazing people that share our passion for our mission and values, and having the freedom to be fully empowered to flourish and be your best self.
At Astrid & Miyu, we are proud to be an equal opportunities employer, dedicated to celebrating diversity and forming an inclusive culture that values uniqueness and growing together as one. We recognise the importance that diversity brings to our business, stores and office environment. We actively encourage your application as we value the real you and are excited to see what you can bring to the A&M team.
Astrid & Miyu
AddressNew York, NY
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?