Astorg & Jones is part of a growing 8 office network of offices located in several states. We are currently looking to add qualified tax preparer for our Parkersburg West Virginia Office. We are currently seeking a candidate who desires to work in a company environment that encourages a work/life balance. This could be a great opportunity for a motivated individual as we are looking for a long-term relationship with the right person.
- CPA preferred with a minimum of 2+ years of experience in tax preparation in a public accounting firm
- Communicates effectively, with both written and oral skills, to maintain current client relationships and build new business
- Can multi-task, stay organized and take ownership of projects to see them through to completion
- Excellent tax preparation skills
- Proficient in use of computers
- Provide personal attention, timely service and high quality work that exceeds our client’s expectations
- Prepare complex individual, corporate, partnership, fiduciary, exempt organization, estate and gift tax returns
- Analyze information by developing spreadsheets to verify and reconcile account balances
- Respond to notices and requests for information from government authorities
- Research and interpret complex tax issues for clients
- Assist in year-end tax planning and strategy sessions
- Keep current on all accounting and tax legislation
We offer a competitive compensation package including above average salary, health/disability and life insurance, 401(k) plan and company paid training.
Astorg & Jones CPAs AC INC