Network Engineer - Entry Level ($2,000 Project Start Bonus)
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $40 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
"Our culture of Innovation, Collaboration, Inspiration and Mentorship is at the core of our success."
Aston Technologies has been integrating people with opportunities to learn and innovate since 2001. Our two decades of excellence have transformed our IT consulting services into a go-to partner for our clients, with IT projects nationwide. Aston invests in the latest technologies to empower employees and instill an innovative culture where learning and career growth are paramount.
Project Start Bonus:
Earn a $2,000 bonus on your first paycheck on project after completing our in-house training curriculum. For a limited time. Ask for more details.
Aston Technologies is seeking talented individuals that are highly motivated and eager to launch their career in the IT industry. This role begins with an on-site training paid program with curriculum designed to test and sharpen your technical abilities, develop strong professional skills, and familiarize you on the technologies you will be working with in the field. As a Network Engineer, you will be working on client network infrastructure and security projects nationwide to help assess, design, implement, troubleshoot, and maintain network hardware and software to ensure a successful project completion.
Upon successful completion of paid training, you will have a better understanding in areas like virtual and physical network infrastructure, network security, application delivery, and cloud network services on a large enterprise scale on long or short-term job assignments. When on project, network engineers are expected to solve technical challenges, document solutions, resolve technical faults, and allocate resources to deliver solutions for the client. Engineers on project start at $20/hour with the opportunity to earn up to $28/hour in their first year through merit-based reviews in addition to benefits while traveling: including our logistics team to arrange your travel accommodations, furnished housing, weekly food stipend, and monthly transportation stipend. We are looking for people to participate in our in-office and remote paid training for this position as soon as September 12th.
- Must be open to 100% travel, including nationwide travel/relocation to client sites
- General understanding of basic computer terminology and a strong passion to learn
- Basic knowledge and proficiency of Windows OS and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to convey written and oral communication effectively and professionally
- Successful completion of a background check and drug screen
- Must own a reliable vehicle for transportation
- Ability to drive and train on-site in our Minneapolis office (Remote training hires may be required to travel to our offices as needed for the position)
- Paid full time (40 hours/week) fast-paced training
- Relocation assistance in the form of corporate housing available upon request (In addition to training pay)
- Remote training also available upon request
- Professional development in-house: formal skill-based training, preparation for future projects, and developmental relationships
- Collaborative team environment with peers and mentors every step of the way
- Hands on access to state-of-the-art technology from our preferred vendors
- 1-on-1 mentorship with highly skilled Senior Level Engineers to sharpen your skills
On Project Perks and Benefits:
- After completing our 3-month paid training program, pay starts at $20/hour
- $2,000 bonus on your first paycheck on project
- Earn up to $28/hour in your first year through merit-based reviews and raises
- Excellent Health, Dental, Vision, and 401(k) with 50% employer match program up to 6%
- Accrue up to 2 weeks PTO annually after first year on project
- 7 Paid Federal Holidays off
- Certification Reimbursement available (example: CCNA, CCNP, PCNSE, AWS)
Employer-Provided Benefits When Traveling
While traveling on project, you will receive your base compensation in addition to the following employer-provided benefits:
- Logistics support team to handle all your travel coordination for project travel
- Furnished corporate housing or lodging
- Receive up to $1,100/month in food and transportation stipends in addition to take home pay
Strength in engineering, especially when it comes to new technology, makes Aston Technologies a go-to partner for long and short-term solutions for data, voice and contact centers. We can assess, design, migrate, manage or install a network, or you can move part or all of your enterprise into our superbly managed network.
Aston TechnologiesWhy Work Here?
Aston Technologies Inc. is an innovative IT staffing and solutions company in Saint Louis Park, Minnesota
Aston Technologies, Inc. has been enhancing business through technology since 2001. We ensure the quality, functionality and flexibility of your data and voice networking and contact center technology. Our thorough network upgrades, specialized IT consulting and advanced IP telephony and IP contact center solutions enhance your efficiency, profitability and quality control. Strength in engineering, especially when it comes to new technology, makes Aston Technologies a go-to partner for long and short-term solutions for data, voice and contact centers. We can assess, design, migrate, manage or install a network, or you can move part or all of your enterprise into our superbly managed network.
5402 Parkdale DriveDetroit, MI