Full Stack Web Developer - Entry level
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
"Our culture of Innovation, Collaboration, Inspiration and Mentorship is at the core of our success."
With offices in Minneapolis, MN and San Francisco, CA, Aston has been integrating people with opportunities to learn and innovate since 2001. Our two decades of excellence have transformed our IT consulting services into a go-to partner for our clients, with IT projects nationwide. Aston invests in the latest technologies to empower employees and instill an innovative culture where learning and career growth are paramount.
Limited Time Opportunity: Candidates are eligible for a $500 bonus upon successfully completing first 35 days of training.
Ask your recruiter for more details.
This Full-Stack Web Developer position will be working on client’s software projects to help assess, design, and implement to ensure a successful project completion. This role begins with an on site training program with curriculum designed to sharpen and test your programming abilities. Upon successful completion of training, you will have a clearer understanding of creating enterprise REST Endpoints, complex Full-Stack web applications, and advanced coding proficiency.
Successful candidates of the training program are currently working on projects in the following areas: Java SpringBoot back end, Node.JS React front end, building sophisticated graphical user interfaces (GUI), managed DevOps infrastructure as well as Big Data. When on project, our software developers solve technical challenges, document solutions, resolve bugs, and allocate resources to deliver solutions for the client.
We are looking for people to participate in our in-office training for this position as soon as July 11th.
- Must be able to provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19
- Ability to understand basic computer terminology and identify hardware and peripherals
- Ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts and maintain professional interpersonal skills in a corporate environment
- Successful completion of a background check and drug screen
- Must own a reliable vehicle for transportation
- Ability to drive to and train on site in our Minneapolis office
- Full time (40hrs/week) paid faced-paced training
- Professional development in-house: formal skill-based training, rigorous preparation for future projects, and developmental relationships
- Collaborative team environment with peers and mentors every step of the way
- Hands on access to state-of-the-art technology from our preferred vendors
- 1-on-1 mentorship with highly skilled Senior Developers to sharpen your skills
On Project Perks and Benefits:
- Pay starts at $25/hour after completing our 3-month paid training program
- Up to 16% raises at scheduled checkpoints/ merit-based reviews
- Excellent Health, Dental, Vision, and 401(k) with employer match program
- Accrue up to 2 weeks PTO annually after first year on project
- Certification Reimbursement (example: AWS Cloud Developer, Oracle Certified Java Professional)
Strength in engineering, especially when it comes to new technology, makes Aston Technologies a go-to partner for long and short-term solutions for data, voice and contact centers. We can assess, design, migrate, manage or install a network, or you can move part or all of your enterprise into our superbly managed network.
5402 Parkdale Drive #200 Saint Louis ParkMinneapolis, MN
TechnologyView all jobs at Aston Technologies