Our client is seeking a highly motivated dynamic individual to fill an Analyst position. The analyst will participate in the development and delivery of products and services.
The successful candidate for this position will work independently or with team members and/or clients to resolve operational issues, ensure compliance with all contractual obligations, and ensure compliance with all internal operational guidelines and procedures.
Securities Administration involves interpreting the complex legal documents that describe the allocation of payments to various classes of securities. Each new structure is modeled to ensure that principal and interest calculations match the governing document.
On a monthly basis, the Analyst will perform the primary responsibilities of securities administration which includes:
- Perform Collateral Compliance Tests in accordance with series deal documents and department procedures.
- Ensure the reporting to investors remains in compliance with the requirements of the Indenture and investor-defined guidelines.
- Research and interpret legal documents such as Indenture, Collateral Manager Agreement, Trust Agreement, SWAP/CAP Agreements as issues arise with the asset or liability payments.
- Perform all miscellaneous duties or projects as assigned or required in a timely and efficient manner; participate actively in process or system related projects, including assisting our systems support group with design, programming, analysis, testing, and implementation aspects.
- Propose recommendations and implement automated solutions to replace any manual or semi-automated processes on an ongoing basis.
- Assist with issuance/set up of new deals.
- Complete special projects as needed/assigned in a timely and efficient manner.
- Work to help maintain the relationship between clients and other parties involved in transactions.
Candidates can have 0-2 years of experience in finance, accounting, or analysis
Bachelor's Degree is required, ideal majors include: Economics, Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, Information Systems, or Mathematics.