Remote Customer Service Representative
Aston Carter Elgin, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
• Receive on average 50-70 calls per day which can vary in time. (average call time is 11.5 minutes)
• Calls will be regarding warranty issues, billing inquiries, processing payments, starting up or transferring services if customers relocated.
• It is estimated that most of the upcoming calls will be in regards to furnaces not working (due to the cold weather) and the initial startup for the season.
• Several of these calls can lead to upselling opportunities.
• It is expected for Customer Care Representatives to be comfortable will be suggesting add on services or products, extending warranties or contracts, etc.
• Update and maintain customer account information
Skills & Qualifications:
• Must have Customer Service experience, whether call center or retail.
• Must be comfortable navigating multiple computer programs at one time.
• Go getter attitude, excellent listening skills, ability to close
• Sales ability, not afraid to push back on a customer or make recommendations to make the saleAbout Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
BusinessView all jobs at Aston Carter