- 60 % of their day is going to be recruiting the other part will be scheduling interviews for all openings (phone screen & onsite)
- They will be responsible for the beginning stages of on boarding but will be assisted from HR VP. Once offer accepted this person would start background checks as well as any driving checks when required. They then send out the new hire email for the team they will be working on. The entry of information will be taken on by someone else but would need to help. Typically the start class are around 4-5 people, but could go up to 7-10 on very busy weeks
- Handle all communication with temporary agencies & the process on onboarding temps
- Will be recruiting on Tech - software engineering, div ops, finance, marketing, outside sales / inside sales (saavy technical sales regional sales director levels in automotive)
- Typical req load floats between 7-10 reqs are one time.
- This is full cycle recruiting - sourcing, screening, interviewing & onboarding