Customer Support Analyst (Remote)
Aston Carter Leesburg, VA
- Expired: November 16, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Personal Finance Specialist
To provide productive, preventive, and remedial consumer credit counseling and debt management services for the membership.
· Provides consumer credit counseling and administers debt management services for company Members.
· Recovers loan payments that might otherwise have been lost due to members financial difficulties.
· This includes interviewing member to accurately assess their financial situation and determining the level of counseling required (educational, preventive, or remedial)
· Analyzing members’ debts to company and to other creditors
· Assisting members to develop personal budgets
· Determining members’ qualification for entry in the debt management program (DMP).
· Intervenes with creditors/collectors in complex or difficult situations such as cases involving foreclosures, bankruptcies, and garnishments.
· Resolves critical member problems (e.g., investigates why collector is pursuing member in DMP or mediates with persistent collection agencies and or creditors).
· Intervenes with members who are considering Bankruptcy and recommends DMP as an alternative solution.
· Assists members who face difficulty with credit bureau and security clearance issues.
· Conducts face to face counseling when applicable.
· Conducts classes and workshops on personal financial management and budgeting to company employees as well as training to Military Command Financial Specialist.
· Participates in on-going training and seminars on financial planning and education.
· Participates and organizes area financial counseling roundtable meetings.
· Performs other related duties as required or appropriate.
Additional Skills & Qualifications
· BS or Associated degree
· Retail or Sales Experience preferred
· HS Diploma
· Collections or call center experience Preferred
· Collection Call center orientated fast pace with aggressive goals
· Computer literate Multiple systems Competent
· Please note that this position is remote due to COVID-19 but may potentially be back onsite 10 days/month in Winchester, VA.
· MUST BE ABLE TO Plug An Ethernet Cord Into A Router To Be Able To Work From Home
Training will be 9 AM-5:30 PM EST and the long-term schedule will be 10:30 AM- 7 PM EST.About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
BusinessView all jobs at Aston Carter